The Memorial Ride includes four safe routes of varying lengths, for everyone from families with children to experienced cyclists! Check out the routes* below on MapMyRide or Google Maps.
* Routes subject to change, day of ride. Follow, police, marshalls, cue sheets, and signs, over digital files.
- 68 mile route – departing at 7:30 am
- 34 mile route – departing at 9:00 am
- 17 mile route – departing at 10:00 am
- 3.4 mile route for families – departing at 11:00 am
(Simple. Many overlay options & EASY to access from a mobile phone browser)
STRAVA (beta routes)
KMZs Open with Google Earth:
-Routes & Rest Stops:
GPX for GPS (beta routes):
Right click and “Save link as” to download the gpx files
Neither Strava routes, nor GPX have been ground tested. Rely on Cue Sheets and Ride Marshalls